- I use a spring form pan per my Mom. It works great to hold it all in and then you remove the sides when you are ready to serve it. I always put the sides back on before putting the rest of it back in the freezer for later.
- Ingredients: I chose 2 of Ivey's favorite ice cream flavors, chocolate and birthday cake, but I guess you can use one as well.
Cool whip, crushed oreos ( use the cheap store brand), chocolate sprinkles - or whatever you want....crushed candy bars, M&Ms would work...
- let the ice cream and cool whip get soft enough to scoop out and spread. It is usually like this by the time I get home from the store.
- layer crushed oreos on bottom of pan (thin layer)
- one flavor of icecream
- thicker layer of oreos
- cool whip layer
- other flavor of ice cream
- layer of cool whip
- sprinkles or candy of choice on top
- place in freezer until ready to serve.
You should be as quick as possible to limit the mess of melted ice cream. I did this in less that 30 minutes. It really is easy, quick and alot cheaper...and DElicious!